Thursday, July 12, 2012

Guest Heart Thursday #118



Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A Place to Share YOUR Heart!


You may know Deann as "Grannie Annie" ...
If you love digital art, you should visit her blog, "The Whimsey Asylum".
Her work will inspire you.
Her sense of humor will make you giggle.
Her friendship will make you warm.

Thank you, Deann, for being my friend ... and for sharing your heart!

Jill has the best job in the world (according to me!). She is a field biologist, and travels the United States in search of nature.
And boy does she find it!!!

Jill's photography is exquisite, and you can find it - and more! - over at her wonderful blog, "Count Your Chicken! We're Taking Over!"

Thank you, Jill, for sharing your heart!

Pam is another wonderful friend, who captures the beauty of her world, which is near the ocean in Florida. Sigh.
When I need to relax at the ocean, or enjoy the peace of the natural world, I visit Pam. Her blog, "Nature Whispers" - whispers to my soul, and delights my heart.

Thank you, Pam, for being such a wonderful friend ... and for sharing your heart!

I found Rae by following a comment she left on Robert's "Daily Athens Photo" blog.

What I found was Rae's wonderful blog, "Perth and Other Places" - I love the beauty she finds in beautiful Australia - like this wonderful mural. If you enlarge the photo, you will even find hearts!!!

Thank you, Rae, for sharing Australia - and your heart!

Siga's blog, "My Canary Life" is a joy.
Her beautiful photos, along with the always-perfect quotes she usually adds, are spectacular - and make me long to visit her world for myself!!!

Thank you, Siga, for sharing your Island ... and your heart!

As always - a huge thank you to all who linked up with Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing the delightful and amazing hearts you found in your world!
 
Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...
There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!
If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or written a heart-felt poem, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart post to "Simply Linked"! It would be nice if you linked back to Random Hearts ... but it's okay not to ... we just want to see your hearts!
Simply Linked for Guest Heart Thursday is now open all week!

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL to that post! 

6 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

I absolutely love these hearts, Sissy--they are all so colorful and cheery--rather like this lovely sunny morning, and my darling Sissyboo. ((hugs))

Diane AZ said...

Hi Clytie, Delightful collection of hearts this week, as always I enjoy them all. Thank you for hosting this fun meme! :)

Leovi said...

Nice and refreshing the picture of "My Life Canary."
Saludos.

Tina´s PicStory said...

wonderful ♥ again! xo

Laura said...

beautiful collection as always Clytie!

Debbie said...

all are gorgeous but i especially liked the pink flower heart. the light in that is just perfect and so heart warming!!